Purpose (Why do we exist?)
To keep Alexandra Park as an attractive, well maintained, distinctive green space with outstanding views over Bath and the surrounding area; accessible, used and valued by all sections of the community.
Aims (What are we trying to achieve?)
1. To have the park maintained to as high a standard as possible taking account of the resources available;
2. To facilitate the resolution of problems and issues that impact on the character, condition and maintenance of the park s through liaison with BaNES and other organisations;
3. Consistent with its character, to enhance the park through –
sustainable improvements to the planting/horticulture;
community supported affordable improvements and additions to the features and facilities;
4. To communicate with the local community and other users.
5. To organize and undertake appropriate activities in support of the other aims.